What do you use LinkedIn for?
Do you ever wonder which features other people use, or how much time they spend on the site?
If so, an infographic from PowerFormula.net has your answers. From how many people pay for a premium account to the features users find most helpful, here’s everything you ever wanted to know about the professional networking site:
Do LinkedIn users pay for premium accounts?
An overwhelming majority (84.4 percent) have a free LinkedIn account. Only 15.1 percent pay for a premium account. The other 0.5 percent aren’t sure which they use.
How many groups are most users part of?
A plurality of users (35.5 percent) are in one to nine groups.
Which LinkedIn features do users find most helpful?
The top four features are:
- Who has viewed your profile (70.6 percent)
- People you may know (65.2 percent)
- Groups (60.6 percent)
- Direct messaging (48.7 percent)
How has LinkedIn helped its users?
LinkedIn has been most helpful in enabling users to:
- Research people and companies (75.8 percent)
- Reconnect with past business associates/colleagues (70.6 percent)
- Build new relationships with people who may influence potential customers (45 percent)
- Increase face-to-face networking effectiveness (41.2 percent)
Take a look at the graphic for more: