Become a better writer and communicator with best-in-class training and resources.
Good writing seems to elude us all at times. Yet it is a competency and required skill to ensure success as communicators and brand builders.
We understand that crafting top-notch copy and developing the necessary techniques can be a long-term process. It takes years to master the ability to hook audiences, hold their attention and capture the results you seek.
We invite you to join our Passport membership community. As a member, you will gain access to on-going training courses, conferences and workshops, as well as a member portal with handy resources and the opportunity to ask an instruction specific questions..
The goal is simple: For you to master the art of exceptional writing and storytelling.
As a Writer’s Passport member, you will get these unrivaled benefits:
- Tickets to Ragan and PR Daily workshops as follows:
- Writer’s Workshop: Crafting Clear, Concise, Captivating Copy (March 23, 2023)
- Grammar Girl’s Beginning and Intermediate Guide to AP Style (April 13, 2023)
- The AP Stylebook Webinar: What’s new in AP style? (June 20, 2023)
- Social Media Storytelling Workshop (August 10, 2023)
- All-Access Pass to Ragan’s Writing Conference (December 6, 2023)
- All-Access Pass to Ragan’s Writing Certificate Course: (May 3, 10, & 17, 2023)
- Includes the Writer’s Certificate and Digital Badge upon completion
- A members-only portal to view your on-demand video sessions, webinars and tutorials, including:
- Writing for Engagement: How to Keep it Short & Impactful
- Quick Tips Videos, including Secrets to Engaging Writing
- The Writing & Content Creation Conference Sessions
- Ask an Instructor: Passport members have exclusive access to Ragan’s writing instructors to get solutions to your writing challenges.
- Checklists, guides, tips sheets and articles available in the member portal
- 15% discount on all your entries in PR Daily’s Content Marketing Awards program
Isn’t good writing worth at least $166/month?
(based on the annual membership of $1,995/year)
Don’t wait another minute. Master the skill of writing!
Who is eligible for the Passport?
The Writer’s Passport is perfect for those who spend at least half their time in:
- Public Relations
- Employee Communications
- Executive Communications
- Social Media
For questions or additional information, please contact
Head of Customer Service & Sales
Group, non-profit and government rates are available. Please contact Shallon Blackburn for details.