Become a better writer and communicator with best-in-class training and resources.
Good writing seems to elude us all at times. Yet is it the #1 competency needed to ensure success as communicators and brand builders. *
We understand that crafting top-notch copy and developing the techniques required can be a long-term process. It takes years to master the ability to hook audiences, hold their attention and capture the results you seek.
We invite you to join our Passport membership community. As a member, you will gain access to on-going training courses, conferences and workshops, as well as peer-to-peer content reviews and collaboration.
The goal is simple: For you to master the art of exceptional writing and storytelling.
As a Writer’s Passport member, you will get these unrivaled benefits:
- Tickets to Ragan and PR Daily workshops as follows:
- Writing Workshop for Internal Communicators
- Writing That Packs a Punch
- SEO Bootcamp for Communicators
- ESG Workshop: Storytelling Strategies
- All-Access Pass to Ragan’s Writing Conference: December 6
- Includes pre-conference workshop
- All-Access Pass to Ragan’s Writing Certificate Course: March 2023
- Includes the Writer’s Certificate and Digital Badge upon completion
- A members-only portal to view your on-demand video sessions, webinars and tutorials, including:
- Writing for Engagement: How to Keep it Short & Impactful
- Quick Tips Videos, including Secrets to Engaging Writing
- The Writing & Content Creation Conference, December 2021
- Peer-to-Peer Content Reviews: workshop your writing with your Passport peers! Whether it’s a press release, a branding message, and email communique, we’ll match you up with a member to get valuable feedback on your work.
- Checklists, guides, tips sheets and articles available in the member portal
- 15% discount on all your entries in PR Daily’s Content Marketing Awards program
Isn’t good writing worth at least $133/month?
Join Now at the Charter Member Rate of $133/month
*based on discounted membership of $1,595/year (regular rate $1995)
For a limited time, we are offering a charter member discount of $400 off your membership. Join now and receive all the above for $1595 (regular rate is $1995). Don’t wait another minute. Master the skill of writing!
Who is eligible for the Passport?
The Writer’s Passport is perfect for those who spend at least half their time in:
- Public Relations
- Employee Communications
- Executive Communications
- Social Media
For questions or additional information, please contact
Head of Customer Service & Sales
Group, non-profit and government rates are available. Please contact Shallon Blackburn for details.
*The HarrisX/Ragan CEO-Communicators Competencies Survey, November 2021