Effective communication is about showing instead of telling.
That’s a vital reason why infographics remain one of the sweetest, most enduringly popular content flavors at the internet ice cream buffet. The other big selling point, according to Visme, is that “people who follow directions that include illustrations do 323 percent better than those who follow text-only instructions.”
In other words: Infographics get the clicks, and they make your message stick.
Of course, you’re not the only one hawking infographic wares. You’re competing with millions of content competitors, all of whom are vying for eyeballs, customers, attention and influence. You must create something visually appealing, appetizing and alluring to stand out.
Visme offers a tasty sampler platter of infographics that will whet your audience’s appetite:
- Micro infographics are easy to share and digest. These are handy if you have small bites of information to present.
- Scrolling infographics are wonderful for guiding visitors through immersive, step-by-step experiences. See some jaw-dropping examples here and here.
- Interactive infographics are clickable, engaging and fun.
- Multimedia infographics let you embed videos or GIFs with a mere snip of code.
- Real-time infographics let you embed maps, charts or forms that automatically update data.
Bland, vanilla visuals aren’t cutting the mustard anymore, and plain-Jane graphics will likely be ignored. Review the rest of Visme’s samples to up your infographic game.
Created with Visme
Read more at http://blog.visme.co/cool-infographics/#w0ELuWzMLytDt4pU.99