Depending on what you read, there are differing opinions about the most popular Christmas song. The “Top 10 ASCAP New Classic Holiday Songs of 2021” lists the 2013 song “Underneath the Tree” sung by Kelly Clarkson (with writing help from Greg Kurstin. iTunes Top 100 Christmas Songs 2021 places Mariah Carey’s classic “All I Want for Christmas Is You.” Spotify reports that Brenda Lee’s “Rockin’ Around the Christmas Tree” was the most streamed Christmas song in 2020 in 32 states. While Workplace Wellness Insider can’t authoritatively weigh in on the best Christmas music, we can share a list of our top content from 2021 — below are those rounding out the top 20 reads of the year with the top 10 featured next week. Thank you to everyone who read, shared and engaged with us in 2021, and be well!
- EX—the employee experience—still has a long way to go at many organizations.
- IBM’s 6-point wellness program leans on tech prowess to generate engagement and results.
- Simone Biles faced backlash, but mental health experts and teammates alike offered support.
- AT&T and Comcast harness the power of ERGs to fuel productivity and DE&I success.
- 10 analytics data points for measuring the effectiveness of wellness programs.
- How communicators and wellness pros can facilitate DE&I breakthroughs in 2021.
- Helping leaders make employees feel ‘psychologically safe’.
- Top takeaways from Gallup research on supporting employees’ mental well-being.
- For employee well-being, it all starts with leaders.
- 5 tips for employers to help workers cope with pandemic PTSD.
The top 10 reads of 2021 will be announced Thursday, Dec. 30.