Staff participation is the key indicator of a successful employee meeting. Here are tips on how to stage a live meeting or event—and easily share feedback and results with your team.
Have you tried making your events a celebration instead of a dull meeting? Can you deploy technology to boost engagement, rather than distancing your employees? Do your associates feel free to raise tough questions and get honest answers?
In this free guide from Ragan Communications and MediaPlatform, you can take in the best tactics from industry leaders who have created a highly engaged workforce.
Don’t focus exclusively on filling seats at your town hall or bumping up webcast viewership (though this guide may help with those areas). Engagement is also about encouraging employees to join in and to pass along your messages to their colleagues.
Gather best practices from Yahoo, Honeywell, Southwest Airlines and the International Association of Business Communicators.
- How to use email, the intranet and social media to promote your event
- The secret to getting tons of questions at your event
- Why you should guarantee answers
- Why room layout and high-top tables matter
- Ways to share the knowledge and reinforce messages
- How to prep your leaders
- Tricks for stepping up the pace with “hot topic” events
- How events in branch offices can cement the messages delivered in your headquarters
- How to turn a dull meeting into a party with a purpose—one that keeps employees around for the engagement
- Ways to capture leaders in action
Download your free guide now.