The competition for top people is tough in this field. Move beyond mere engagement to build a great employee experience through mobile, social media, brand journalism and other tactics.
Health care is a high-demand profession. It’s a challenge to retain top talent when burnout and turnover can cost you the people you need most.
How can you create a communications environment your doctors, nurses and other employees are excited to be part of?
Download this free tip sheet to learn how to move beyond engagement and build a great employee experience through mobile, social media, brand journalism and other tactics.
You’ll find out:
- That a new wave of internal communications is here, bringing a different approach to internal engagement and employee experience through digital platforms
- How health care communicators can develop a healthy internal culture—one in which staffers are engaged and eager to come to work
- How Franciscan Children’s launched a mobile app that sparked a renewal in its internal communications and engagement
- Why Hamilton Health Sciences in Ontario, Canada, encourages its staffers to communicate through external social media such as Twitter and LinkedIn, even on their smartphones
- How Cape Cod Healthcare has taken an outward-facing platform—a brand journalism site—and is using it for internal communications
- How to reach employees through mobile—even if you forbid smartphone use during the workday
- And much more
Download your free tip sheet now.