Essential data and analysis for forward-thinking communicators
The past two years have been a struggle for communicators – and an opportunity. Both internal and external communicators showed the value of their work by guiding their organizations through an ever-changing world of pandemic, social upheaval and more.
Those challenges aren’t over. But they are evolving into their next phase.
Insights into what lies on the road ahead for comms pros are outlined in Ragan’s fourth annual Communications Benchmark Report, an exclusive research project created for Ragan’s Communications Leadership Council. Nearly 1,000 respondents shared their priorities, strategies and hopes in the survey.
The answers reveal professionals who take pride in the work they’ve accomplished amid the significant challenges of the past two years. They also signal a shift toward looking at the results of their efforts beyond the bottom line by considering the health and success of their broader community through DE&I initiatives, support for greater ESG programming and an overall focus on employee wellness.
The full 55-page Benchmark Report is available only to members of the Communications Leadership Council and includes in-depth analysis, forecasts for the year ahead and recommendations. But you can read the executive summary to gain a taste of the insights of the full survey.
You’ll learn what communicators from a range of industries think about:
- The future of hybrid work, and the challenges it poses for communicators.
- How The Great Resignation is affecting comms.
- The skill training professionals are emphasizing in the year ahead.
- How DE&I priorities are evolving.
- The most effective channels for internal and external communications.
- How communicators are measuring the success of their work.
- What new wellness benefits companies are offering.
- And much more.
Download your copy of the exclusive Benchmark Survey Executive Summary today and unlock deep data to help fuel your success in 2022 and beyond.