Most companies recognize the importance of a diverse, inclusive culture.
Unfortunately, most diversity and inclusion (D&I) initiatives are a complete waste of time—or worse. A new report from Ragan Consulting Group, “Diversity and inclusion: 3 ways to make a shift in your organization’s DNA,” offers clear guidance for those eager to create meaningful, lasting and effective D&I programs.
The report, authored by workplace communication expert Kim Clark, identifies common pitfalls to avoid and provides strategies to:
- Recruit, engage and retain diverse, highly skilled talent
- Identify and counteract systemic biases
- Develop a D&I strategy that will work for your organization
- Improve your employee recognition and internal listening
- Blend and harmonize D&I initiatives with internal comms efforts
- Craft more mindful and welcoming communication
- Ensure long-term accountability and sustainable D&I progress
If you’re ready to start taking diversity and inclusion seriously—and stop losing top talent—grab your free download right now.