How to encourage your staff to appear in and shoot their own videos
Videos featuring employees get high marks for adding authenticity, which helps build viewership and makes messages resonate more deeply.
Don’t have the money to hire a video crew? No problem. Anyone with a mobile device can create outstanding video with clear sound. As the quality of cameras in cell phones and tablets improves, you and your employees can shoot videos easily and inexpensively.
Kollective and Ragan Communications have put together this guide filled with tips and real-life examples of ways to encourage your staff to participate in and shoot videos—and how to set up your own YouTube-like channel to improve access to those videos.
Download the guide to learn:
- How to persuade busy workers to set aside time to create a video
- The most effective employee-generated video topics
- The dos and don’ts when shooting video on a smartphone or tablet
- How to set up your own “portal” to store and share videos
- How the video programs at PepsiCo, Children’s Hospital Colorado, Textron, Driscoll’s and
Con Ed engage and involve employees
Complete the form to download your free copy!