Major rewards await brands whose online managers can jump in quickly on a trending story and offer wisdom and humor to attract journalists and fans.
It seems every organization is trying to newsjack these days.
Whether it's the Oscars, the Super Bowl or a major news event, brand managers are trying to drum up coverage and social media sharing by jumping in with tweets, blog posts, videos and other content.
So, how do you score mentions, retweets and quotes in major publications and websites—without embarrassing yourself?.
Download the free guide and learn how to:
- Watch for "serendipities" that you can newsjack
- Sell newsjacking internally
- Hold “pitchstorming” sessions and plan for big events
- Make money from your newsjacking
- Understand how your audience will respond
- Avoid newsjacking disasters
Complete the form to download your free copy!