With strong data supporting business investment in environmental, social and governance messaging (ESG), here’s how you can let your audience know what you stand for.
Your stakeholders want to know more about your values.
The data is extremely clear: More than 60% of consumers worldwide prefer brands who share their values, and nine out of 10 U.S. workers would take a pay cut for a job they believe has meaning. Investors are more likely to look for new brands that have a positive impact on the world.
The key to sharing your “purpose” or ESG messaging: storytelling.
3BL Media breaks down the essential elements of telling your brand story and sharing your brand values around ESG initiatives in this download. Packed with examples and takeaways from brands like United Airlines, Yum Brands and Intel, you’ll get answers to these important questions:
- What are the best practices for distributing an ESG story?
- How can I ensure my message appears authentic to my brand?
- What kinds of multimedia assets help tell the story effectively?
- How should I use my social media channels to push an ESG message?
- How can I measure ESG messages?