Ragan conferences attract nearly 2,500 attendees each year to the headquarters of top organizations such as Microsoft, Facebook, Disney, Coca-Cola, Con Edison and many others.
But why do vendors, agencies and consultants want to be there?
1. The Ragan event audience is a targeted market. Sponsors meet managers, directors, VPs and department heads in corporate communications, public affairs, HR communications, digital marketing, employee communications, public relations, marketing, social media and many other fields. Our attendees come from a variety of industries and organizations including aerospace, Fortune 1000 companies, nonprofit, finance, retail, government, hospitality, education and more.
2. Ragan gets creative to get people connected. Ragan offers a mix of traditional and inventive sponsorship opportunities, such as speaking as an industry innovator in a session or keynote, hosting a bonus breakfast or lunch session with demonstrations, wooing a niche group of attendees at a dine-around, displaying top work or demos at an exhibitor booth or presenting a TED-style talk to inspire new business.
3. Ragan makes it easy—and fun! Traveling, setting up big displays, preparing a presentation and networking all take time and energy. Ragan’s staff works hard to simplify the process and to put sponsors and sales teams at ease so they can focus more on building business and less on the details.
Check out the Ragan event lineup, and let us know you’re interested.
April 25-27, 2018 – NYC – Host TBD
May 8-9, 2018 – Washington D.C. – Hosted by Levick
June 20-21, 2018 – Chicago
4. Writing for PR & Corporate Communicators Conference – event page coming soon!
August 1-2, 2018 – Boston
5. Leadership & Executive Communicators Conference – event page coming soon!
September 13-14, 2018 – Washington D.C.
6. Employee Communications, PR & Social Media Summit at Microsoft – event page coming soon!
October 3-5, 2018 – Bellevue, WA
7. Utility Communicators Conference – event page coming soon!
November 8-9, 2018 – NYC
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details and a full list of open opportunities. Visit our webpage formore information on sponsorship.