It’s an uncertain world. Anything could happen—and probably will. You’ve got to be ready to respond at a moment’s notice.
The Employee Communications, PR and Social Media Summit at Microsoft Oct. 2–4 in Redmond, Washington, will give you the tools and tactics you need to take on any challenge or crisis your organization might encounter in the year ahead.
You’ll learn from industry experts and network with peers across industries and organizations, then head home with the knowledge necessary to execute successful employee communications campaigns, navigate the increasingly complex PR and marketing landscapes, and grab attention by taking advantage of the latest social media trends.
Three tracks offer you the opportunity to tailor this summit to your specific needs. Sessions on the agenda include:
· Embrace your inner nerd: Using data as your communications superpower
· Harness technology to cultivate outstanding executive communications
· Creating a culture of storytelling and innovation
· Why communicators must lead the charge for diversity and inclusion
· Elevating the role of social media to drive emotional brand attachment
(Plus, don’t miss the networking cocktail party at Microsoft’s Visitors Center, where you can mingle with your peers and explore the world of Microsoft.)
Take advantage of this chance to gain the knowledge and skills you need to lead the charge into the future.