Engaging employees through video sounds like a no-brainer.
Yet persuading staff to shoot a video, or star in one, isn’t so easy. Employees claim they don’t have the time, knowledge or interest. It’s up to you to remove those misplaced barriers. (Hint: Smartphones have built-in cameras.)
A new offering from Ragan Communications and Kontiki—Your guide to employee-generated video—delivers easy-to-follow suggestions.
The guide will explain:
- How to persuade busy workers to carve out time to create a video
- The most effective employee-generated video topics
- The dos and don’ts when shooting video on a smartphone or tablet
- How to set up your own portal to store and share videos
- How the video programs at PepsiCo, Children’s Hospital Colorado, Textron, Driscoll’s and Con Ed engage and involve employees