29 inspirational subject lines
Can you turn a cryptic email opening into a compelling hook for your organization? Here are some phrases that can pump new life into your email marketing.
Spam folders can be a treasure trove of marketing inspiration.
Some of the examples are horrible, but others have potential to be adapted and improved. Since readers decide whether to read or trash your email in less than a second, well-written subject lines are essential.
Here are a few examples outside-the-box email subject lines. See what you can do with these, PR Daily readers.
1. Your organic presence
2. Your inorganic presence
3. Does the past still exist?
4. Look, feel and smell your best
5. You could say I “found” a dog
6. It’s curtains for you
7. Rose¢ all day
8. Motivation tips — take them or leave them
9. Greetings, Humans!
10. You don’t remember me, do you?
11. Nightmare underwear
12. We know you’re not going to see this movie
13. Before you open this, take a deep breath
14. Don’t let GDPR come between us
Become a Ragan Insider member to read this article and all other archived content.Sign up today
Already a member? Log in here.
Learn more about Ragan Insider.