The job market is extremely competitive—not only for potential candidates, but also for organizations seeking top talent.
Enticing employees to join your organization is the first step, but keeping them there is the real challenge.
Your organization must offer more than flashy amenities and company outings (though those don’t hurt). It must provide a company culture where employees feel accepted and believe they can thrive and grow.
LinkedIn’s editors and data scientists recently released their list of “Top companies 2019: Where the U.S. wants to work now.” These are the 50 organizations excelling at attracting and retaining top talent, according to members’ actions on the social networking and job seeking site.
The four main areas analyzed were “interest in the company,” “engagement with the company’s employees,” “job demand” and “employee retention.”
Tech companies own a lion’s share of the top spots on this year’s list, with Alphabet, the parent company of Google and YouTube, landing at No. 1.
Here are the top 10:
- Dell Technologies
See the full list and methodology here.
The top five are offering an array of job openings, including these:
- Google seeks a product marketing manager in San Francisco.
- Facebook is looking for a content strategy director in New York City.
- Amazon is seeking a marketing specialist in Seattle.
- Salesforce is searching for a product manager for its Salesforce Mobile App in San Francisco.
- Deloitte (the lone non-tech company in the top five) looks to hire a search engine optimization consultant in Chicago.
Not the job for you? See what else we have in our weekly professional pickings:
If you have a position you’d like to see highlighted in PR Daily’s weekly jobs post, or if you’re searching for career opportunities, RaganJobs.com is the perfect place to find or post high-quality job openings.