A 22-point checklist to determine if you’re mobile ready
Your answers to these questions will not only tell you how ready your organization is to go mobile, but what you need to do to get there.
Renowned communications expert Shel Holtz shares this checklist that businesses can use to audit their mobile marketing preparedness.
Go through Holtz’s mobile marketing audit, and assess your business’s mobile marketing abilities.
A mobile audit is a review of an organization’s readiness to transition to mobile as its primary way to access online resources. Be sure to add any questions that are specific to your market or organizational culture:
1. What existing policies would affect a shift to mobility? Will they support or obstruct adoption? Do you need to revisit any policies?
2. What is the current level of smartphone/tablet penetration among employees?
3. How do employees, customers and other stakeholders already use smartphones and tablets in their personal lives?
4. How likely are employees to use their phones and tablets for company news and information? (Will plant workers use mobile to get local news and information? What about corporate news and information?)
5. Are employees aware of existing mobile resources within the organization?
Become a Ragan Insider member to read this article and all other archived content.Sign up today
Already a member? Log in here.
Learn more about Ragan Insider.