Landing high on a Google search result page is not an easy achievement, and many brands struggle to land in the top results.
What brands can do, however, is create a strategy around Search Engine Visibility (SEV), which comes from earned media results. PR efforts focused on this will place your client or brand in front of “active information seekers,” aka, your top customer prospects. A new report from Visably, “The Ultimate PR Guide to Search Engine Strategy,” will help you do just that.
- How to optimize link building with PR
- How to use keyword research to improve the success of press releases and pitches
- Why and how PR is key to brand success in search engine results
- How to build smarter lists using search results
- How to generate reports on media coverage that highlight SEO gains