Remember the joy you experienced in grade school when the teacher would roll a big TV into the classroom?
That meant you were watching a video that day—every kid’s dream.
Get ready to feel that excitement about video all over again.
An infographic from InfographicDesignTeam.com offers 15 statistics about online video, and explains why it’s becoming more compelling to content marketers. Here are a few of the statistics:
- Forty-four percent of U.S. email marketers see increased engagement in messages that contain a video.
- Users upload 100 hours of video to YouTube each minute.
- Consumers are 27 times more likely to click through online video ads than standard banner ads.
- Seventy-two percent of in-stream online video ads (ads before, during or after online videos) are watched to their completion. Seventy-nine percent are watched to their midpoints.
- By 2014, organizations will spend more on video ads than text ads.
[RELATED: Share the content that captivated audiences]
For more reasons why your organization should consider using video, check out the graphic: