For those of you on Facebook, have you watched your “Year in Review” video yet?
The minute-long personalized clip features some of your top photos from 2016, as well as statistics, such as how many posts you’ve “liked” over the past year.
According to my video, I’ve “liked” 492 posts this year—which, according an infographic from The Word Pro, is nothing compared with the data that’s shared online in one minute.
Every 60 seconds:
- Facebook users “like” 4,166,667 posts.
- Snapchat users watch 6,944,444 videos.
- Tinder users swipe 972,222 times.
- Google translates 69,500,000 words.
- Instagram users “like” 2,430,555 photos.
And that’s just the beginning.
Here’s what else happens in one minute on the Web: