- Cultivate a winning culture
- Increase engagement
- Attract and retain top talent
- Motivate remote and deskless workers
- Enhance executive influence
- Streamline manager comms
- Harness AI
- Optimize apps, intranets, suites and more
Learn how to inform, inspire and engage across two tracks:
Employee Experience & Executive Communications.
Hybrid work models, inflation and economic uncertainty have made it more challenging to keep employees, leadership and stakeholders aligned and engaged. That’s why Ragan’s three-day learning experience, Oct. 10-12, at the prestigious Microsoft headquarters is a must-attend event to discover what’s working and what’s next for internal communicators.
Get ready for inspirational keynotes, informative case studies and crowdsourcing sessions across two tracks tailored to helping you prepare for what’s next. Join hundreds of your fellow communicators for this must-attend gathering!
From Oct. 10-12, we’ll say ‘goodbye’ to the volatility of the past few years and ‘hello’ to confidence and clarity in internal comms. You’ll discover innovative ways to transform every touchpoint on the employee journey into truly exciting, engaging experiences.
Secure your spot to unlock the secrets of a thriving culture — from the frontlines to C-suite.
Register today! Don’t miss this opportunity to:
- Build a positive, inclusive culture of engagement.
- Access exclusive lineups and resources.
- Align employees and execs with your vision and values for greater success.
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN
- Content Strategy: How to elevate and measure employee engagement — including the best channels, cadence, content types and KPIs.
- Leveraging the latest tech: From generative AI to intranets and digital collaboration tools, discover new tools to accelerate your goals.
- Finding, Fostering & Fortifying Culture: What’s working to drive dialog and cascade culture — while transforming town halls and meetings from boring to brilliant.
- Boosting Inclusion & Belonging: Embedding DE&I into company culture across the entire employee journey.
- Purpose Plus People: How to help execs humanize their communications.
- Storytelling Skills: How storytelling makes strategy, culture and initiatives ‘stickier’ — and how to incorporate those stories into everything from email newsletters to speeches.
- Executive Presence: Media and social media engagement training for SMEs, execs and managers — including how, when and why to speak up on hot button issues.
- Change Management Strategies: How to adapt and thrive amid uncertainty — from CEO transitions and layoffs to reputational crises.
- + Workshops on “Leveraging LinkedIn,” “Manager Comms” and “AI-Powered Writing” and Networking Opportunities throughout the Conference.
INTERESTED IN SPEAKING?
Please reach out to Director of Conferences
Agenda will be announced soon.
- The Clear and Concise Writing Guide
- Tip Sheet for Manager Communications
- LinkedIn Executive Thought Leadership Guide
- Ragan’s Crisis Communications Tips for Internal Communicators
- Ragan’s DE&I Communications Plan Worksheet
- Reinventing the Intranet: A Community and Culture Experience
SPONSORS & PARTNERS
Want to become a sponsor? Get in touch with our team to discuss sponsorship opportunities.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
You should attend if you spend at least a quarter of your time in any of these areas:
- Brand Journalism
- Change Management
- Corporate Communication
- Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
- Employee Communications
- Employee Engagement
- Employee Experience
- Executive Communications
- Human Resources
- Internal Communications
- Public Relations
- Social Media
- Total Rewards
- Writing and Editing
Join for new ways to move culture forward.
You’ll learn proven methods to keep today’s hybrid workforce happy, engaged and productive.
|ADVANCED||EARLY BIRD||VIP||REGULAR RATE|
|Conference All-Access Passincludes the Pre-Conference Workshops|
|Conference Registration - Individual|
|Conference Recording On Demand|
For those who can’t attend the conference live, an on-demand option is available during the registration process.
Would you and your team like to attend? Group pricing is available when registering!
RAGAN COUNCIL MEMBER DISCOUNTS
Membership includes free registration passes. Contact Shallon Blackburn for more information on becoming a member.
RAGAN INSIDER DISCOUNTS
Insiders receive $250 off current rates. Not a Ragan Insider? You can become one during registration for this event!
WONDERING IF YOU SHOULD ATTEND?
Here’s what past attendees are saying about Ragan and PR Daily Events!
Attending a Ragan conference as a communications practitioner is like going to summer camp. You find “your people,” bond, and vow to come back again. I can’t wait until next time!
For communications professionals seeking tangible, actionable takeaways, Ragan events are the gold standard.
Great speakers and great ideas throughout the conference. From start to finish, the sessions were insightful and efficient - I have added a few tips and tricks to add to my communications toolbox!
This event provided me with creative insights and a sense of kinship with the comms community. I return to work with new tools and a refreshed sense of purpose.
Building 92/Learning Center
15010 NE 36th Street
Redmond WA 98052
Top 8 Things To Do in Seattle:
Take some time to enjoy Seattle while you are in town! Here are our top things to do
The conference fun doesn’t start and stop at the event! Follow us on socials and sign-up for update emails.
Contact us for group rates and share with friends!