1. You joke that your team is the mug and T-shirt shop for corporate initiatives.
2. Where others see a traffic light, you see a balanced scorecard.
3. You know what it really means when someone leaves the company to “pursue other opportunities.”
4. You think—and sometimes dream—in PowerPoint.
5. You think a “walking deck” would be more fun if it had more to do with a cruise ship and less with No. 4.
6. You wonder how those who came before you survived in primitive times, otherwise known as the pre-SurveyMonkey era.