“I am surprised to see how much I have written; with stories, even a page can take me hours, but the truth seems to flow out as fast as I can get it down.”—from Dodie Smith’s “I Capture the Castle.”
Having recently published my 300th blog post, I can now say with assurance, “I wrote a blog about that once,” whenever my colleagues bring up random discussion topics.
Below are a few posts of mine that might be useful to corporate communicators and PR pros:
1. Does a friend or loved one have trouble with hyphens?
2. Have trouble matching names to faces?
3. Tired of staring at that blank screen?
4. Have trouble declining projects?
5. Need a good subject line for your pitch?