“I am surprised to see how much I have written; with stories, even a page can take me hours, but the truth seems to flow out as fast as I can get it down.”—from Dodie Smith’s “I Capture the Castle.”
Having recently published my 300th blog post, I can now say with assurance, “I wrote a blog about that once,” whenever my colleagues bring up random discussion topics.
Below are a few posts of mine that might be useful to corporate communicators and PR pros:
1. Does a friend or loved one have trouble with hyphens?
2. Have trouble matching names to faces?
3. Tired of staring at that blank screen?
4. Have trouble declining projects?
5. Need a good subject line for your pitch?
6. Are know-it-all colleagues driving you to drink?
7-8. Love to invent words?
9. Are you guilty of any of these literary infractions?
10. Struggling with segues?
11. Exactly how much is “a lot,” anyway?
How about it, Ragan readers, do you have any topics that would make an interesting post?
A regular contributor to Ragan.com and PR Daily, Laura Hale Brockway is medical writer and editor from Austin, Texas. Read more of her work at impertinentremarks.com.