15 tweets you’d have written in the ’90s
If Twitter was around in the ’90s, the following would have likely filled your feed: “Family Matters,” Lisa Frank, and gas prices below $2. Oh, the memories.
For those who don’t know, I have a bit of a 1990s theme on my blog thanks to posts like this and this. I also may be addicted to Twitter.
I wanted to have a little fun with another ’90s-inspired post. This one is about 15 tweets you may have seen if Twitter was around in the 1990s:
1. Oh man! I just forded the river. Both of my friends died of dysentery. #OregonTrail
2. Gas prices just hit $1.59 a gallon. #ImGoingToGoBroke
3. I wonder how much my Beanie Baby collection will be worth in 20 years. #GoingToBeAMillionaire
4. *NSYNC or Backstreet Boys? Pick one. #NSYNC4Life
5. Mom is on the phone again! I can’t go on my favorite AOL chatroom. #FML
6. I just bought the coolest Lisa Frank Trapper Keeper. All the Lisa Frank! #ProductivityFTW
7. My favorite song just came on my boombox, but I’m all out of cassette tapes. #FML
Become a Ragan Insider member to read this article and all other archived content.Sign up today
Already a member? Log in here.
Learn more about Ragan Insider.