Is the world a better place thanks to your efforts?
PR Daily’s 2019 Corporate Social Responsibility Awards wants to give you or your organization a well-deserved moment in the spotlight for these selfless actions.
Because, hey, you’re allowed to be proud of your good deeds—and we think you should be recognized for them.
Here are a few of the perks of winning a PR Daily Award:
- This could be the ticket to landing your next big client.
- It could be exactly what you need to earn that promotion you’ve been eyeing.
- Winners receive a complimentary registration to a Ragan event within 12 months.
- You’ll have a shiny trophy to display for the world (or your co-workers) to see.
- You’ll get a featured write-up in a Special Edition page on Ragan.com.
- You’ll join this enviable list of past winners.
There are 22 categories in this year’s program (remember the headline?), including:
- Disaster Relief or Prevention
- Corporate-Community or Nonprofit Partnership
- Social Media Campaign
- Report (Annual or One-time) (Print or Electronic)
- Cause Advocacy Campaign
- Public Health or Safety Initiative
- Employee Volunteer Program
- Grand Prize: CSR Campaign of the Year
- Grand Prize: Agency of the Year
Get started on your entry today to earn recognition for your dedication to corporate social responsibility.