We live in a golden age of writing technology.
Regardless of the content you’re tasked with crafting, there’s an app for that. The folks at Write to Done have compiled a handy list of 67 tools that might make life a bit easier for bloggers, vloggers, writers, authors, marketers, social media maestros and email aficionados.
Here’s a taste of what’s listed:
Headline and topic suggestion tools:
- Coschedule Headline Analyzer
- Emotional Marketing Value Headline Analyzer
- Linkbait Generator
- HubSpot Blog Topic Generator
- Portent Title Maker
- Smartblogger Headline Hacks
- James Patterson’s Masterclass on Writing
- David Mamet Teaches Dramatic Writing
- Shonda Rimes Teaches Writing for TV
- Aaron Sorkin’s Masterclass on Screenwriting
Grammar and proofreading tools:
There’s plenty more where those came from. If you’re keen to boost your content output in 2018 or perhaps learn a new skill, take a gander at the rest of Write to Done’s recommended resources.