Influencers drive ‘Home is the Key’ campaign for Habitat for Humanity
Porter Novelli’s campaign courted three key groups—Successful Doers, Worldly Idealists and Social Influencers—securing hundreds of social media posts from influencers across all channels. Its efforts won “Best Influencer Campaign” in PR Daily’s 2020 Digital Marketing & Social Media Awards for Habitat’s "Home is the Key.”
Home is what the influencers’ hearts are.
Porter Novelli worked with social media influencers to drive participation, awareness and donations, while also highlighting Habitat for Humanity’s corporate partners.
The campaign identified and courted three key groups: successful doers, worldly idealists and social influencers—all shown to be avid followers of online influencers in the home décor/lifestyle and DIY realms. It secured 339 social media posts from influencers across all channels, a 290% increase from 2018, including:
- 34 total blog posts, generating 1 million potential impressions, a 142% increase from 2018
- 117 tweets, generating 6 million impressions
- 58 Facebook posts, garnering 2,000 engagements
- 110 Instagram posts and stories, earning 67,000 engagements
The campaign also achieved the following results:
- Recruited 49 influencers as brand ambassadors, realizing an increase of 23 influencers from 2018 campaign
- Garnered 71,000+ total campaign engagements from influencer posts, a 685% increase from 2018
- Partnered with 13 top-tier influencers to serve as on-the-ground reporters.
- Including all PR tactics, the campaign garnered 523.5 million organic impressions out of 579.1 million total impressions
View More Digital PR Social Media Awards 2020 Winners.
Visit Ragan.com/Awards to learn more about awards opportunities.