Do these sentences describe you?
- I’m an internal or external communications leader
- I’m interested in developing or advancing my brand journalism expertise
If so, apply now to attend the Brand Journalism 2.0 Summit. The summit takes place Aug. 6–8, 2019 at scenic Boorn Brook Farm in Manchester, Vermont.
Whether you’re new to brand journalism or you’re a veteran looking to reinvigorate your organization’s brand journalism game, we want to see you at the farm.
Apply now to attend this event for internal and external communications leaders.
What can you expect?
The summit starts Tuesday, Aug. 6 at 2 p.m. and activities go on until noon on Thursday, Aug. 8.
The forum’s purpose is single-minded: to benefit your career and your organization through a better grasp of what’s new and what’s next in brand journalism. The discussion is driven by attendees but moderated by veteran brand journalism evangelist Jim Ylisela. We’ll ask you to fill out a survey before the summit to learn more about your pain points, triumphs and areas of interest.
This is not your average corporate retreat. Participants will enjoy:
- Two days of intensive discussion with other communications leaders
- Content lessons from an iconic Manchester brand
- A reception at the Green Mountain Falconry School
- Dining in one of Manchester’s great eateries
- A stay at the nearby Taconic hotel
We call it a combination of group therapy, benchmarking, idea-sharing and networking. The cost includes all meals and receptions and the two-night hotel stay. You just have to get there.
Why so exclusive?
Because the conversation centers on the experiences of the participants, it’s crucial that our attendees have experienced enough success and failure to support a strong discussion.