You joke that you’re addicted to social media, but every time you say it, you can’t help but wonder if you actually are.
Worried? Take a look at these profiles from Marketo’s new infographic, and see if you fit any of the descriptions:
1. The alert-lover. You set your phone to alert you—audibly—when anything happens on any of your social media profiles.
2. The blog referencer. When someone asks you a question, you typically respond with, “You should read my blog post about that.”
3. The verb creator. You turn social media sites into verbs. For example: “I need to Instagram this!”
4. The freak out-er. You freak out when a social media site goes down.
5. The vowel hater. You drop vowels from your tweets to make the 140-count limit.
Don’t see yourself in those descriptions? Don’t breathe a sigh of relief yet. Here’s the full list: