Facebook has made a lot of changes over the years, prompting businesses to continue trying to figure out how to get people to see their content and interact with it.
You’ve probably lost count of how many different tactics you’ve employed to encourage fans to engage with your page.
But stress not, weary social media managers.
An infographic from SocialClinch offers 10 fairly simple ways to perk up your engagement numbers. You may have tried some of them before, but if so, the graphic serves as a nice refresher.
Here are a few of the tactics:
1. Ask questions: Posts with questions get 10-20 percent more interaction than other types of posts.
2. Provide an inside look at your company: Behind-the-scenes photos help fans get to know your company on a personal level. Show fans the people behind the brand.
3. Post images: Photos get 39 percent more interaction than text-only posts.
4. Show appreciation: Let your fans know you love them, and do it creatively to spark some shares.
5. Use humor: Nothing sparks interaction like humor. Loosen up and show your brand’s playful side.
Look at the full graphic for more helpful tips: