With 500 million users—and 300 million of them accessing the app every day—Instagram is a powerful social media platform.
Beyond that, there are obscure and interesting facts about Instagram, such as which brands have the most followers and what the most popular hashtags are. An infographic from WebsiteBuilder.org reveals 139 facts and stats about the photo-sharing platform.
Consider these findings:
- The most popular filters are Clarendon, Juno and Gingham.
- Forty-eight percent of brands are on Instagram, but more than 70 percent are expected to be on the platform by the end of 2017.
- The best time to post is Wednesday at 5 p.m.
- The top brands post four to five times a week.
- The top brands on Instagram are Nike, National Geographic, Victoria’s Secret, 9GAG and Nike Football.
- The top five hashtags are #love, #instagood, #photooftheday, #tbt and #beautiful.
- The most popular emoji is a heart.
Check out the infographic for more: