But do you have numbers that quantify “great”? You know that’s what your boss wants.
An infographic from Branderati.com and ShareRoot.co can help guide you. It lists 17 Pinterest metrics you should measure to ensure your hard work pays off.
- Top pins: The pins with the most engagement that originated from your brand’s website.
- Average repins per pin: The average repins your brand receives each time it makes a pin or repin.
- Impressions: The number of times Pinterest users see pins from your brand’s website each day.
- Follower engagement: The percentage of your follower base you can expect will engage with each pin or repin.
- Top fans and influencers: The most influential Pinterest users following your brand.
Take a look at the graphic for more: