The goal of every brand with an online presence is to build an engaged, loyal following.
To help those struggling to grow a fan base for their blogs, BlueGlass created an infographic detailing a three-step strategy.
“In order to build an audience that’s genuinely interested in your brand,” the graphic says, “Your content has to be eye-catching, useful, and properly promoted.”
Here’s a quick summary:
1. Write strong content.
- Craft a compelling headline. (Eighty percent of people will read your headline; only 20 percent will read the full post.)
- Include interesting subheads, line breaks, and bulleted lists.
2. Take advantage of social media.
- Stroke people’s egos—share their content so they will do the same for you.
3. Increase your subscriber account.
- Offer subscriptions through email and RSS feeds.
- Guest blog to gain exposure.
Check out the graphic for more: