Organizations are on social media to make money.
Sure, they also use social media to build relationships with customers and show their personalities, but the deeper reason organizations do these things is to eventually make money.
An infographic from QuickSprout explains—in eight steps—how to do it.
But first, here are a few interesting statistics about what social media can do for your bottom line:
- Twenty-four percent of companies using social media saw an increase in revenue.
- Eighty-two percent of leads from social media sites come from Twitter.
- Twitter’s click-through rate for ads is eight to 24 times higher than Facebook’s.
- More than 40 percent (45 percent) of marketers have gained customers through LinkedIn.
- More than 50 percent (52 percent) of businesses with a Facebook profile saw an increase in customers.
- Forty-four percent of businesses with a Twitter account saw an increase in customers.
Are you ready to gain some new leads and pad your bottom line? Check out the infographic: