It’s every brand’s dream for its customers to spark discussion around it and its products online.
Just imagine all those brand ambassadors running around spreading good news about your company. It’s a beautiful thought, isn’t it?
If you’re in the fashion, automotive or electronics industries, this dream is closer to reality than you might think. According to an infographic from Curalate and Digitas, consumers initiate 70 percent of brand engagement in these industries on Pinterest—not brands.
For brands who want to join the conversation, consider these factors for optimal engagement:
- Optimal pinning time: Friday at 3 p.m. EST
- Top five unbranded keywords: “dress,” “womens,” “top,” leather” and “lace”
- Optimal pinning time: Friday at 12 p.m. EST
- Top five unbranded keywords: “new,” “car,” “sedan,” “vehicle” and “convertible”
- Optimal pinning time: Monday at 10 p.m. EST
- Top five unbranded keywords: “store,” “sleep,” “wireless,” “how” and “use”
Take a look at the graphic for more: