Video has long since killed the radio star, and it’s still a lethally effective content format.
However, even the deadliest weapon is useless if it’s not strategically wielded. Filmora has an infographic that can help you hit the video content bull’s-eye on an array of social media platforms.
Here are some of the tips, suggestions and insights served up in the infographic:
- Including video on a landing page can increase conversions by up to 80 percent.
- Using video can dramatically increase your likelihood of appearing on the first page of Google search results.
- The most effective types of videos are often explainers, demonstrations and customer testimonials. Personalized videos made for specific prospects or clients are also useful.
- Keep your videos short—preferably under three minutes.
- Facebook is fine for posting “awareness videos,” but it’s not an ideal forum for building a fanbase.
- On YouTube, it’s hard to stand out, but posting content on this platform is excellent for your SEO.
- If you’re looking to reach a younger audience with short videos (less than 60 seconds), Instagram is a hotspot.
- Snapchat lets you use up to six consecutive 10-second snaps at once. However, content only lasts for 24 hours.
- On Twitter, video is limited to 30 seconds, and “it can be difficult to target specific demographics because the audience is self-selected.”
Video is certainly worth a slice of your budget, but it’s crucial to determine what, exactly, you hope to achieve. Part of that process is picking which platforms you plan to prioritize. For help with this important consideration, check out the rest of the piece below.