Promoting your brand or business on social media takes time, something we could all use more of.
So if you’re still spinning your wheels as to when you should post to social media, this infographic should help you out.
The infographic breaks down the best time and day to post to Twitter, Facebook and YouTube. Follow these tips to boost fan engagement-and hopefully your bottom line-in no time.
Here are a few tips from the graphic:
- Content published on more than three channels increases engagement more than 30 percent.
- Posts on Twitter have the longest lifespan. Facebook posts take a close second.
- Saturday is the best day of the week for engagement.
- The best time of day to post is between 1-4 p.m.
- The highest volume of posts occurs on Friday.
Check out the graphic for more: