Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google+, LinkedIn, Instagram … the list of social networks a brand has to keep up with sometimes seems endless.
And if you want to develop a presence on each of those networks, it may seem like you have to spend the entire day posting and tweeting. It’s enough to drive a poor, overworked communicator off her rocker.
Don’t worry. The number of social networks will most likely continue to grow, but your sanity level doesn’t need to take a nosedive.
An infographic from Pardot explains how to tackle six of the most popular social media sites in just 30 minutes a day. That’s it!
The graphic highlights the most important tasks on each network so you don’t waste time on things that don’t matter.
Here’s how to take on Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram:
Twitter: 10 minutes
- Respond to tweets.
- Schedule some tweets.
- Share some content from others in your industry or network.
LinkedIn: 6 minutes
- Share professional content and company news.
- Engage in your groups.
- Start discussions or ask questions on your page or in a group.
Instagram: 2 minutes
- Share a behind-the-scenes photo of your staff.
- Do some cross-channel promotion by posting infographics or a SlideShare deck.
Check out the full graphic: