Even with all this wondrous technology at our disposal—along with impressive deodorant advances—we still find ways to provoke and confound each other. Working together in harmony is no easy task.
An infographic from MyOffers lists the most offensive office antics and galling workplace behavior. Citing survey results collected by Viking, it includes the usual suspects—and then some. According to the survey, the top 10 most common office complaints are:
1. Colleagues being regularly late.
2. Constant whining.
3. Taking too many cigarette breaks.
4. Completing tasks too slowly and/or constant procrastination.
5. Not replacing things that run out.
6. Loudly talking on the phone.
7. Bad hygiene (coffee breath, body odor, etc.).