You read our posts, you follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn. Maybe you’ve attended our conferences and webinars.
Now we’re upping the ante. We want you to join us for our first-ever Twitter chat on Wednesday, July 25th at 4:00 p.m. ET. Do so by following the Twitter hashtag #RaganSocial. The chat will last approximately one hour.
Here’s what we’ll be all a-Twitter about:
Topic: How to manage social media—and not let it manage you! We’ll chat about:
• The best ways to manage your time on social media;
• Ideas for helpful tools to increase productivity;
• Useful resources and tips;
• And more.
Come join us and share your expertise, or just lurk and learn. Either way, we’re happy to have you.
If you’re new to Twitter chats, here are some helpful hints:
• Use a tool such as www.tweetchat.com or www.tweetdeck.com to make the flow of conversation easier during the chat. If you choose not to use one of these tools, make sure to add #RaganSocial at the end of each tweet so people following the chat know you’re part of it.
• Follow the moderators in another screen so you can keep up with questions. Our moderators will be @SamHosenkamp and @AlexisYezbick
• When in doubt, retweet or lurk: If you’re not ready to comment, feel free to simply follow the hashtag for useful tips. Or you can retweet something if you like what the person has to say. That way you’re sharing the knowledge with your Twitter followers.
• You’ll be able to follow the flow of conversation by noting the questions and answers. For example:
o The moderator will post a question: Q1) What’s your favorite Twitter tool?
o And someone will answer A1) I love BufferApp!
We hope to see you there.