Virtual Summit Faq
How do I access the virtual summit?
- Once you register for the virtual summit you will receive a registration link. Instructions are emailed immediately after you complete your online registration form.
- If you order by phone, the registration link will be sent via email from your customer service representative.
What should I do if I haven't received an order confirmation or registration link yet?
- Check your SPAM or Junk mail folder, occasionally the email can be mistaken as SPAM.
- Make sure you are checking the email account you provided during registration.
- Contact Ragan customer service at 800.878.5331 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
How do I get the presentation handouts?
- Handouts for this event will be available 30 minutes before the event begins. Please log into the webinar and download from the handouts tab.
When should I log in?
- The moderator opens the virtual summit approximately 60 minutes prior to the event. You will receive a reminder email when the event is open. If you log in before this time, the system will not allow you to enter the event.
Who do I contact if I have trouble accessing the virtual summit?
What if I can't make the scheduled date and time?
- Fees are non-refundable. Substitutions will be accepted up to 7 days prior to the event for another virtual event of equal value.
When will I get my on-demand recording of the virtual summit?
- Access to the on-demand recording will be sent 3-5 business days after the event date.
Who will bill me?
- Lawrence Ragan Communications, Inc.