Online Course FAQ
What is an Online Course?
How do I access the Online Course?
- Once you order the Online Course, you will receive a receipt and a link to the course.
- If you order by phone, the registration link will be sent via email from your customer service representative.
What are the system requirements for the online course?
- Windows supported browsers: Google Chrome (latest version), Microsoft Edge (latest version), Internet Explorer 11, Firefox (latest version)
- Mac supported browsers: Chrome (latest version), Safari (latest version), Firefox (latest version)
- Mobile supported browsers: Safari in Apple iOS 10 or later, Google Chrome in Apple iOS 10 or later, Google Chrome in Android OS 4.4 or later
What should I do if I haven't received an order confirmation or registration link yet?
- Check your SPAM or Junk mail folder, occasionally the email can be mistaken as SPAM.
- Make sure you are checking the email account you provided during registration.
- Call Ragan customer service at 800.878.5331 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
How long will I have access to the course?
Who will bill me?