Are you guilty of using any?
If you’ve been tinkering around in social media for more than six hours, you may have noticed that many of us have overdosed on one or more of the following words. How about you?
- Engage. That’s for up-and-coming brides and their lucky partners.
- Transparency. It reminds me of Scotch Tape and the word “frankly.” What else would you be?
- Resources. You can’t have too many of those, or can you?
- Value. No one likes to waste their time with junk and get ripped off. Duh.
- Free. Come on, I have a bridge to sell you in Brooklyn.
- Revolution. Which came first, The Beatles or George Washington?
- Marketing. OK …
- Traffic. Ever drive on the Long Island Expressway on Thanksgiving? Now that’s traffic. And it ain’t much fun.
- Community. What about the anti-social and introverts?
- SEO-e, i, e, i, o … with a moo moo here and a moo moo there, (come on, everybody!)
It’s been a busy day in paradise. Do you have any words you’d like to add?