Unforunately, many of these sound all too familiar for many corporate communicators
For companies that are still operating in the stone age and chose to ignore the fact that 127 million Americans use social media, this list is for you! Without further ado, here are the top 10 excuses companies still use for not investing in social media (imaginary drum roll, please).
10. We don’t have the resources.
9. We can’t justify the costs because it’s too difficult to measure success.
8. Our company just isn’t ready for it.
7. It’s only good for consumer brands.
6. We have more important things we need to focus on first.