Writing and editing stories were once again tops in terms of popularity among our readers. Words to cut seemed to be the theme: filler words, nefarious words and other phrases that should be eliminated.
We hope these articles helped improve your writing in 2018 and into the upcoming year.
Here they are again, in case you missed them the first time around.
- To write better, edit out these filler phrases
- 10 of the most nefarious words in the English language
- How complexity hinders messaging—and tips for streamlining
- 5 words and phrases we should ditch in 2018
- 14 invaluable editing tips