Your clever wordsmithing is worthless if staffers aren’t attuned to your regular stream of content. Offer them real value. Here’s how.
It’s pretty simple: If you want your employees to pay attention to your messages, mobile is a must.
Employees may not come to town hall meetings unless you force them, or maybe they don’t log on to your intranet via the desktop, but one thing is for sure, they’re checking their phones multiple times a day. That’s where your messages have to be.
Download this tip sheet from Ragan and Red e App, and you’ll learn:
- How to make sure employees notice your mobile messages
- The ideal length for messages
- The limit for topics per message
- The role of visuals, facts and stats
- How to use analytics to measure which messages are read or ignored most often
- And much more!
Complete the form to download your FREE copy!