Livestreaming shouldn’t just be just another way to distribute dull speeches and check-presentation ceremonies.
It is a dynamic medium that generates two-way communication. It even fosters lively, real-time conversations among viewers.
In this free tip sheet from Telescope, learn how to rethink your livestreaming. It no longer entails just setting up a camera in the back of a town hall meeting. Livestreaming can be so engaging that your employees and external audiences eagerly participate, rather than answering emails or doing online shopping while half-listening.
Gather advice from Walmart, Cleveland Clinic, GE, Whistle Sports, Adam&EveDDB agency, The Tyler Robinson Foundation, Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals and others.
In this tip sheet, you will learn:
- How to be strategic
- Ways to use external platforms
- Approaches for promoting your event
- Tactics to involve your stakeholders before your livecast
- Essential technical details
- Ways to attract and retain a live audience
- Methods for creating a conversation
- Techniques for monetization
- How to recycle your content
- Measurement tips
- ... and more!
Complete this form to download your FREE copy!