2021 Digital Workplace Trends & Insights
Employees are demanding flexibility after the pandemic has proven the viability of remote work.
However, the remote or hybrid workplace poses challenges to organizations of all sizes. Workers report fatigue around changing tools and virtual practices like the Zoom meeting. And employee engagement is slipping.
How should comms pros respond? What can your organization do to reengage workers even if they never step foot in the office again?
These are some of the questions explored in Beezy’s 2021 Digital Workplace Trends and Insights Report. The team surveyed 800 employees and IT managers to discover how organizations can navigate this fundamental shift in the modern workplace.
Topics covered include:
- Workflow issues and pain points caused by the shift to remote work
- App and meeting fatigue and how comms pros can overcome waning enthusiasm
- Employee engagement trends and what they reveal about the future of work
- IT challenges that have been exacerbated by remote work
- Shadow IT practices and what they mean for communicators
- Five pillars of an intelligent workplace that will guide remote/hybrid transformation
Download your copy of this essential report today.