Want your corporate messaging to be seen as customized or personalized? Start by making it relevant. Here’s how.
Communications from your organization don’t have to be stuffy and impersonal.
Shel Holtz of Holtz Communication + Technology says organizations “have tools that make it possible to deliver more relevant content to employees based on who they are, where they are and what they do. It’s the nature of digital.”
Want your messaging to be seen as customized? A free tip sheet from RMG and Ragan Communications, “7 ways to personalize content for employees,” tells you how.
Download this tip sheet, and you’ll learn:
- How to share real stories. Whether you’re promoting corporate culture or describing a new health policy, find out how to make content that will be shared.
- Why digital signage grabs attention in ways other channels can’t—and how to do it right.
- How writing conversationally at McDonald’s doubled readership on its intranet.
- The ways DuPont taps into interactive, real-time messaging apps.
- How SAS curates event coverage and pushes stories out—and why you should, too.
- Techniques for going mobile in ways that will boost efficiency.
- How face-to-face collaboration can overcome the isolation often felt in branch offices. (Just ask Microsoft).
Download your free tip sheet now.