You needn’t settle for a workplace culture that stifles fun, creativity and innovation. Embrace transformation through this free download from Ragan and Workplace by Facebook.
Culture transformation has become a key goal for major organizations worldwide. It can inspire employees, increase retention and spur innovation.
So how can communicators move their organizations toward change? What new tactics can you gain from Gallup, GoDaddy, eXp Realty, Illumina and others?
Download this free guide from Ragan and Workplace by Facebook, and you will learn how to:
- Set your goals. Don’t even think of starting this journey without thinking hard about your business objectives and how culture can address them.
- Establish a digital headquarters. In an age of remote and dispersed workers, it’s time to deemphasize the brick-and-mortar office.
- Integrate your platforms. Hear how eXp Realty uses two different digital channels to bring together an internationally dispersed group of real estate agents.
- Change your management culture. Find out what key mistakes organizations keep making when hiring bosses.
- Mix it up with live events. Augment your digital worlds with real, live schmoozing.
- Ease two-way communications. So your employees won’t listen to you. Bummer. How well are you listening to them?
All these and more will revolutionize your business. Find out more by filling out the form below.
*Workplace connects everyone in an organization using familiar Facebook features like chat, video calling, posts and groups. It works alongside the business tools you already use, providing a simple, secure and more productive way for people to share knowledge, work together and build connected communities.